Ranch 03: Campbell-Hansmire
The wool of Ranch 03: Campbell-Hansmire is Merino with a capital M.
Rancher Julie Hansmire has been lovingly tending and thoughtfully breeding her Merino flock for nearly 30 years, honing the sheep’s high-quality fleece into a supple wool with unparalleled softness.
Ranch 03’s 5-ply worsted spun construction yields an incredibly round and smooth sport weight yarn. Plump, 100% Merino rebounds against your hand with a joyful spring, ideal for garments and accessories alike. Enjoy the modern palette of vibrant colorways, showcasing the glowing hues that only Merino can provide.
Brooklyn Tweed’s Ranch Series enables you to draw an unbroken line from a single flock to your finished fabric. This direct connection from rancher to knitter deepens the sense of gratitude for the hard work and heart-forward stewardship that brings this beautiful fiber into being.
Developed, sourced, processed, spun and dyed 100% in the USA.
- 170 yards (155 meters) | 50 grams | Sport weight
- 5-ply worsted-spun construction
- 100% single-source Merino wool
- 20.7 micron pure Merino
- Wool from Eagle County, Colorado
- Scoured at Chargeurs Wool in South Carolina
- Spun at Worsted Spinning New England in Maine
- Dyed at Ultimate Textile in North Carolina
6 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 3.25 mm - 3.50 mm (US 3-4)
View patterns knit in Ranch 03