PRE-ORDER Laine Magazine 16
**This is a pre-order and will ship when available. If there are items you would like to receive immediately, please add them on to a second order**
Release Date: December 16, 2022
Laine Magazine Issue 16 brings you to the streets of Helsinki, the capital of Finland.
Visit a charming bookstore and an edgy record store, and sit down to have a warming cup of coffee. In short, a perfect, slow Saturday.
Designers featured in this issue: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Dee Hardwicke, Thien-Kieu Lam, Lotta H Löthgren, Rosa Pomar, Yan Qian, Eri Shimizu, Anna Strandberg and Orlane Sucche.
Issue 16, Winter 2023, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns
- 5 sweaters, 2 cardigans, 2 shawls, 1 waistcoat, and 1 pair of socks.
- An interview with Elaine Tom – learn how she became the trusted test knitter for many designers, knitting around 40 sweaters a year!
- An article on how the Craft Museum of Finland preserves cultural heritage and inspires the crafters of today.
- Seasonal recipes to inspire your winter cooking
- Book reviews
- Printed in Estonia
- Print only
– Jeanette Sloan Talks Fibre – a regular article on Jeanette chatting with interesting people. In this issue, she meets Lorraine Amagove Mugere, a Kenyan knitwear and crochet designer.
– Five Ways by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro. In this issue, Päivi explores how you can keep your favourite knits around for longer by taking care of them the right way.
– Where I Knit – a regular piece that pictures people knitting in their favourite spot, and talking about crafting in their everyday lives. In this issue, we meet a knitter in Indonesia.
View Pattern Previews: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/laine-magazine-issue-16