Lazy Linen All Natural Sock
This wonderful combination was originally invented for a sock yarn. It was tested as a sock yarn (worn and washed several times) and the results are extremely pleasing! But this yarn is so beautiful and drapey, that it is also perfectly suitable for pullovers and cardigans as well! The wool is from Czechia, the linen from Belgium, which makes it a purely European yarn.
- Fibre Content: 80% Wool, 20% Linen
- Yardage: 420m or 459 yards /100g
- Recommended Needle: 2.0mm to 3.0mm
- Gauge: 28 to 32sts = 4"/10 cm
- Material Consumption for women's jumper size M: 400g
- Washing instructions: Machine wash 30 degrees