2022 Water St. Neighbourly Lovefest!
Welcome to the PLANT GOALS + NEEDLES IN THE HAY + WATSON & LOU 2022 NEIGHBOURLY LOVEFEST in which we offer one lucky person 270 dollars worth of incredible Water Street swag, and also ask *YOU* to give things away. What? Read on.
Just like this lil’ contest, the official Neighbourly Lovefest will run March 14th-19th at 5pm.
How to join the lovefest:
- Follow @plantgoalsptbo + @needlesinthehay + @watsonandlou
- Tag your buds who you think would also be jazzed about the lovefest
- Share to your stories and tag us for an extra entry
And then – get this – we want you to bring us YOUR (new, unused) giveaways all week. Any donation will make you eligible for 10% off your same day in-store purchase. Specifically, bring us items on YES Shelter’s Wishlist. Simply Google “YES Shelter Wishlist” or visit this link for the full list of items needed.
The prize includes:
- A crafter/traveler’s tote made with all natural materials exclusively for Needles in the Hay by Emerance Baker of Stoney Lake Textiles. Includes a detachable messenger bag strap, leather handles, a zippered closure, and cotton canvasdetails lining with pockets for your magazines, tablets, tools, and more
- A gorgeous stained glass moon by local maker @sweetfernstudios
- $40 to fill your boots with plants, plus some plant lover swag for good measure