Now Open Tuesday to Saturday for Curbside Shopping
Starting June 13th, we will be open regularly on Saturdays from 12pm to 4pm.
*** UPDATE! WE ARE NOW OPEN TUESDAY TO SATURDAY 12-4PM FOR CURBSIDE SHOPPING ***
After a fair bit of reflection on the safest way to approach things for everyone involved, we believe we have a system that will work. We will be your personal shoppers!
Here’s the Protocol:
- There will be a table in the doorway of the shop. Approach the table one person at a time. We will have a chat about what you would like see, and then we will bring these items over to the table for you! We are taking this approach instead opening the sales floor to the public so we can concentrate our sanitation efforts and keep everyone safe
- Please wait your turn. We will mark where to stand on the sidewalk to help you with your physical distancing
- Properly worn masks are mandatory, for both staff and clients. Please bring your own mask.
- Hand Sanitizer is mandatory upon arrival. Sanitizer will be provided by us.
- The preferred method of payment is tap. We are also able to send you an invoice via email which you can pay on the spot using Paypal if you prefer. We will accept cash if it is provided in exact change.
- We will be unable to wind yarn for you at this time, and we will not be accepting returns.
- As always, if you have symptoms please stay home. We would be happy to help you with an online order.
Here are some tips to make the most of your visit:
-Check out our online catalog first to peruse our selection. Prepare a list of what you’d like to see and bring it with you.
-Do you have patterns in mind? If you email us at info [at] needlesinthehay.ca with the patterns you are interested in and which Saturday you’re coming, we can pull some ideas for yarn and tools for you in advance.
Thanks in advance for following the protocol and keeping everyone safe. We're excited to welcome you back!