Maker's Board Bundle
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Cocoknits was inspired to design this tool knowing there must be an easier way to read knitting charts! From there, the Maker’s Board evolved to hold little tools, recipes, or a tablet. This is one accessory that can do a lot! Made with washable kraft fabric, there are internal metal sheets that make every surface magnetic. You can stick a chart on one surface, your pattern on another, and when you prop one side up for display, the angle is completely adjustable, making it even more versatile. Use the strong magnets included to keep small tools, charts, patterns, recipes, and more at hand while you’re working. Like many of Julie’s tools, it could help organize a variety of different projects - its uses are only limited by your imagination!
This Bundle includes the Companion Tools: RULER & GAUGE SET, COLORFUL MAGNETS (set of 6)
Maker's Board Bundle Product Details
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Measures: 11” (28 cm) X 9” (23 cm) (when folded)
- Ruler is 8” x 1” / 20 cm x 2.5 cm – with 3 embedded magnets
- Needle Gauge is 9.875” x 1.375” / 25 cm x 3.5 cm – with 4 embedded magnets
- Needle Gauge measures needle sizes US0-17 / 2 mm – 12 mm (including 2.5mm, 3mm, 7mm and 12mm that didn’t fit on the NDLG)
- Needle gauge and ruler made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.
- The PLA is formed around the magnets, no toxic glue was used to secure them and they won’t come out!
- Each colourful magnet in the bundle is 0.75" / 2 cm in diameter.
- The magnet discs are made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid.
- 4 round magnets covered in PLA (made from fermented plant fibers called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.)
- 2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools
- 3 strong, uncovered rectangle magnets for propping board and holding other tools
- Packaged in a linen drawstring bag for storage or to use as a project bag
- 6 colorful magnets
- 1 magnetic ruler
- 1 magnetic needle gauge
Some tools featured in the photos are not included.
How to Use
- Open the folder and use rectangle magnet(s) to prop up one side.
- Use covered magnets to attach papers and small round magnets to attach and store tools on the board.
- Can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Cling your other Cocoknits tools to the magnets on your board, like a Row Counter, Stitch Markers, or a Tapestry Needle.
- Companion products sold separately (both plastic-free): Ruler & Gauge Set, Colorful Magnets (set of 6).
- To wash: CAREFULLY remove metal sheets. Metal sheet edges may be sharp, please use caution. Machine wash empty Kraft folder in cold water on gentle cycle, lay flat to air dry. Replace metal sheets.